The Unholy Realm of the North
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arctic Demons Guild's forum - Lineage II

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» WTS/WTB!!!
Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:53 am by Meis

» Hey! Btw the title has to be like up to 10 characters long, and i really dont know what to put up here so im just going to ps it! KAAAY?
Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:55 pm by Meis

» Hey guys i am kinda between a rock and a hard place so to speak
Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 3:06 am by Ahusaka

» Hmmmm IC!!!?!??!?
Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 1:27 am by Arabyella

» Cyclone Screenshot
Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 2:36 am by Alterium

» Bots at Patriots
Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 10:28 am by Vulcanea

» new forum look
Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:02 am by gsp33d

» Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!!
Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 11:25 pm by Kenai/Bolo

» PvP healing macro
Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:52 pm by Alterium

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
gsp33d
Arabyella
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arabyella
Admin
Admin
Arabyella

Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!!   Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! EmptyWed May 07, 2008 9:59 am

Wow look at this!!!!
Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! Shot0015
Back to top Go down
gsp33d
Modérateur
Modérateur
gsp33d

PostSubject: Re: Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!!   Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 09, 2008 12:15 am

damn thats so cooool

how does one go about getting the sword? it just drops somewhere randomly then you have to rush and pick it up?
Back to top Go down
Fleas
Admin
Admin
Fleas

PostSubject: Re: Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!!   Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! EmptyMon May 12, 2008 12:27 am

yea it loots anywhere randomly, and there is always PvP where it's dropped. Lots want those sword they are insane. Almost had them once but our transfer failled Mad
Back to top Go down
https://arcticdemons.rpg-board.net/
gsp33d
Modérateur
Modérateur
gsp33d

PostSubject: Re: Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!!   Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! EmptyMon May 12, 2008 2:10 am

what were you trying to transfer? the sword?
Back to top Go down
Fleas
Admin
Admin
Fleas

PostSubject: Re: Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!!   Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! EmptyMon May 12, 2008 5:49 pm

yeah, my friend ad it and he was a Stormscreamer so it was useless for him.
He was lvl80 so he didn't needed those to lvl. When i killed him sword dissapeared Mad
Back to top Go down
https://arcticdemons.rpg-board.net/
gsp33d
Modérateur
Modérateur
gsp33d

PostSubject: Re: Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!!   Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! EmptySun May 18, 2008 2:11 pm

that sucks so much =(

so it has a chance of dropping OR dissapearing? It's a shame it didnt transfer, you would be unstoppable with that thing, fleas.
Back to top Go down
Kenai/Bolo
Guild Member
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!!   Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 12:32 pm

gsp33d wrote:
that sucks so much =(

so it has a chance of dropping OR dissapearing? It's a shame it didnt transfer, you would be unstoppable with that thing, fleas.

yes, initially it drops from a mob thats killed (which is why bot trains always seem to be the first to get it). when the person holding them is killed its dropped again, about a 1/3 chance it just disappears. if it stays in play the next person to pick up the swords gets it, the person with swords is automatically kicked from any party they are in and is unable to receive buffs from other players (but you can still use CH/castle buffs or buff scrolls). The swords gain exp and levels just like a player does, except that it gains them from killing other players, the higher level the people you kill are the faster the swords level up.

They have a level cap of 10, each level makes them hit harder and increases the wielders CP. The amount you end up with is very much based on your class and tat setup, but you basically become a raidboss. you end up with like 7k mdef, 5k pdef, 10k pattk, 35-65k CP, built in soulshots which are free to you as the weilder, and whenever you attack with the swords they have a 100% VR effect, so if you do 3000 damage per swing, you gain 3000 hp per swing (which makes you nearly impossible to kill). Used to be you could still use all of your class abilities while you had the swords, so for example a WC could buff him self then go exp, destroyers could frenzy and have like 95k pattk etc. but now they have changed it, you lose all your class abilities but you gain a few from the swords. one is like an aoe burst effect around you, another is a swing that hits any mobs standing immediately in front of you, another is like a ranged nuke type thing, they all hit for about 3k dmg each.

Any hero in the game can take away all of the CP with one hit, all they have to do is melee you once and your CP is gone, but its still difficult for them to kill you because of the ammount you VR when attacking. Only real threat you have is from dagger/archers with lethal blow/shot, this attack can take you to 1 HP and if they use it on you when you have a bunch of mobs hitting you one of the mobs will usually hit you before you have a chance to VR anything.
Back to top Go down
Arabyella
Admin
Admin
Arabyella

PostSubject: Re: Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!!   Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 9:15 am

Ben...you are so hot Razz
sooo big explanation Smile thats hot dot know anyhing of this yet Smile nice to know now Wink
Back to top Go down
Kenai/Bolo
Guild Member
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!!   Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 12:19 pm

heres a few picks from once when i had it, the first on is just to give you an idea of how powerful you can become with it. This pic is of me soloing a room in Imperial Tomb, as you can see the mobs are all pink/red to me at 76 and are 6x HP mobs and they barely get into my hp at all. The potential you can have for exp when you have these is rediculous...

Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! Shot00155forumsx0

This pic was mainly just so you guys could see the stats with the swords, CP varies alot depending on tat setup and what class you are. The PK's with sword work a little differently, you dont risk dropping gear when you go over 5 and when you lose the swords your PK score resets to w/e it was before you got them. Taking a death when you have zariche is zero exp loss no matter if its pvp or mob death.

Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! Shot00160forummk1
Back to top Go down
Alterium
Admin
Admin
Alterium

PostSubject: Re: Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!!   Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 9:10 pm

I had them once, lasted 5 mins. ><. Hope ill get them once more ^^
Back to top Go down
https://arcticdemons.rpg-board.net
Meis

Meis

PostSubject: Re: Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!!   Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 7:11 pm

When i get them them im logging off, and doing a wts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/just502
gsp33d
Modérateur
Modérateur
gsp33d

PostSubject: Re: Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!!   Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 11:23 am

lol i wanna get it so bad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kenai/Bolo
Guild Member
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!!   Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 11:51 am

Meis wrote:

just message me and i will buy them off you lol.
Back to top Go down
Meis

Meis

PostSubject: Re: Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!!   Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 2:35 pm

Kenai/Bolo wrote:
Meis wrote:

just message me and i will buy them off you lol.
how much does that stuff sell for? i herd once someone payed a bill for one of the swords Owo;
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/just502
Kenai/Bolo
Guild Member
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!!   Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 11:25 pm

i dont know if its ever sold for that or not, i would doubt it though. Standard going rate for a fresh set of swords is 50M, the buyer pays 25M up front to the person with the swords (usually an alt of the person). The two agree on where to attempt the transfer, the buyer kills the person, if the swords disappear then thats the end of the deal and you only get the 25M. If they actually drop again and the buy is able to pick them up he then pays the other 25M.

some people choose different prices but this is normally how it goes, it allows for the buyer to not get completely screwed if they disappear, and the person with swords gets something either way.

The most ive ever paid for them was 80M (40 before and 40 after), which seems like alot but if you get the swords and keep them for the full three days you can easily make that much money back in just adena not counting the drops. like last time i had them i went to dino island and farmed for my 79 spellbook, at the time the spellbook was selling for 200m, so i saved money by buying the akahmanah. Its a two way street though, ive had a few times where i paid the first half of the money then the swords disappeared on me when we tried to x-fer them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!!   Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unholy Realm of the North :: Blah Blah :: Whatever!-
Jump to: