The Unholy Realm of the North
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arctic Demons Guild's forum - Lineage II

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» WTS/WTB!!!
I got Pk'ed... by chaos alliance people.. but mainly on accident EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:53 am by Meis

» Hey! Btw the title has to be like up to 10 characters long, and i really dont know what to put up here so im just going to ps it! KAAAY?
I got Pk'ed... by chaos alliance people.. but mainly on accident EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:55 pm by Meis

» Hey guys i am kinda between a rock and a hard place so to speak
I got Pk'ed... by chaos alliance people.. but mainly on accident EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 3:06 am by Ahusaka

» Hmmmm IC!!!?!??!?
I got Pk'ed... by chaos alliance people.. but mainly on accident EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 1:27 am by Arabyella

» Cyclone Screenshot
I got Pk'ed... by chaos alliance people.. but mainly on accident EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 2:36 am by Alterium

» Bots at Patriots
I got Pk'ed... by chaos alliance people.. but mainly on accident EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 10:28 am by Vulcanea

» new forum look
I got Pk'ed... by chaos alliance people.. but mainly on accident EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:02 am by gsp33d

» Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!!
I got Pk'ed... by chaos alliance people.. but mainly on accident EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 11:25 pm by Kenai/Bolo

» PvP healing macro
I got Pk'ed... by chaos alliance people.. but mainly on accident EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:52 pm by Alterium

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I got Pk'ed... by chaos alliance people.. but mainly on accident

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahusaka

Ahusaka

I got Pk'ed... by chaos alliance people.. but mainly on accident Empty
PostSubject: I got Pk'ed... by chaos alliance people.. but mainly on accident   I got Pk'ed... by chaos alliance people.. but mainly on accident EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 3:26 am

So my friend randy.. (rytaus) has quit playing L2 for the second time.. and he wanted to become chaotic before he quit for some reason so i was like ok lol.. i will kill you... but he went to Execution grounds and kill some Dark elf mystic in one hit.. and i was omg.. so i killed him and then offered to rez the d elf.. and she said no.. she has it covered. so i was like ok.. and i was standing there.. and aeritus or whataver his name is came up to me along with a dorf toon and just killed me. thinking i pk'ed the elf.. i was like it wasnt me i killed the pk'er.. and they didnt listen.. So that led to the clan leader talking to me and finally apologizing for what they did etc. and now he/ she owes me 5% and is going to grind with me to get it back lol.. and we decided to hunt down rytaus once again and pk him another time before i logged off for bed.. but the clan leader told me that yetis of war was splitting up and they will be needing a alliance and told me to tell fleas HI lol!
Back to top Go down
gsp33d
Modérateur
Modérateur
gsp33d

PostSubject: Re: I got Pk'ed... by chaos alliance people.. but mainly on accident   I got Pk'ed... by chaos alliance people.. but mainly on accident EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 3:37 pm

lol u should have them grind ahusaka instead =p teehee

how did randy like u pk'ing him? lol a bit surprised?
Back to top Go down
Ahusaka

Ahusaka

PostSubject: Re: I got Pk'ed... by chaos alliance people.. but mainly on accident   I got Pk'ed... by chaos alliance people.. but mainly on accident EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 6:10 pm

Ahuksaka is the one that they are going to grind.. thats the toon of mine that they killed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got Pk'ed... by chaos alliance people.. but mainly on accident   I got Pk'ed... by chaos alliance people.. but mainly on accident Empty

Back to top Go down

I got Pk'ed... by chaos alliance people.. but mainly on accident
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unholy Realm of the North :: Blah Blah :: Whatever!-
Jump to: